Friday, July 2, 2010

I Love Cardboard

Ok, I don't really love cardboard, but I do love looking at all these cute cardboard notes! I would love to see one of these laying around my house!

I'm so excited that it's Friday. The week flew by, but I'm really hoping the long weekend goes by niiice and slooow.

Isn't it sad that I have no news to report? But I guess no news is good news, right? EVERYONE else in my life has great news though! Two friends getting married, one having a baby, and three homecomings very soon! I got to talk to three of Danny's good friends in Afghanistan, I love waking up and seeing that they are online chatting. And phone calls with good news is even better! I can't wait til they are all safely home!

We drove out to Raleigh tonight and had dinner with the in-laws. It was the first time we've seen them in over a month, so there was a lot of catching up to do and a lot of chatting. It was nice to get away from Jacksonville for a bit. I haaaate putting Miley in the cage for that long, but I think she is getting better with it.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe Fourth!

Blogging Business:
Wanna join in the Summer Swap!? Go here! Summer Essentials Swap
Want to win a $60 CSN Stores Gift Certificate? Go here! Giveaway! 
I need TWO more guest bloggers to end the summer series! E-mail me at fsc200408@yahoo.com 
Make sure you check back Sunday to see who the guest blogger is this week!

Make sure you enter Mrs. Gambizzle's giveaway! You could win some awesome handmade jewelry! Check it out here, and make sure you tell her I sent you! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment