Monday, February 28, 2011

The "About Me" Post

 

I like to do this every once in a while when I notice I've gained a bunch of new friends. Let's face it...no one is going to start from the beginning to read everything about me! (Actually I did get an e-mail saying that a reader did...that's dedication!) So, in order to catch everyone up and make sure we are all on the same page....here's some stuff about lil ol' me! And some seriously photo-overload!


I'm Nicole. I'm 25.
I'm from Massachusetts.
I graduated from FSC with a degree in History in 2008.

In June 2009 I randomly moved to Carrboro, NC to live with a friend.
Shortly after that I met Danny.
Five months later I moved out of my house and in with Danny's parents.

Me and Danny got married on March 13, 2010.

Hubby is a Marine.
We live in Jacksonville, NC. And I love it.
We travel alot and love one-tank-trips!

We have a shepherd-mix puppy, Miley.
Danny has a 6 year old son, so that makes me a step-mom! The term makes me oddly uncomfortable for some reason.


I've been to England, France, and Ireland.
St. Thomas, Aruba and Jamaica.
Disney atleast 8 times!
And every state that touches the Atlantic Ocean. 

I love food. I haven't met one that I don't like.
I love beer, wine and margaritas.
I also like cover bands...and pretending that I know how to dance!

I have amazing friends all over the country...mostly thanks to this blog!
I have met fourteen girls because of our blogs! I bet you're wondering who? Well, I'll tell ya!
Click the pictures to go visit their blogs!

Katie from Like Sunshine After Rain
Breanna from Forever Yours, Semper Fi

Reina from Semper Gumby...the Return of Sunshine, Amber from Goodnight Moon and Jordan from Southern Hospitality

Allie from My Marine and Me
Carmen from We See the Same Stars
Mrs. P and Ari from A Little Pink in a World of Camo
Jennifer from Colwells in Carolina
Jacque from Life Along the Way
Bonnie (and her kiddos!) from The "Sometimes Single" Mom
I don't have pictures to prove it but I've also met Lauren from Young But Not (Completely) Dumb, Anna from Showtimes and Dog Tags and Mrs. Gambizzle from Life as a Sailor's Girl (but that's okay because we're spending two weeks in Boston together soon!)

What else do you want to know?
I'm a lefty.
I once broke my sisters collarbone..while practicing a NSYNC dance move.
My first concert was NSYNC, the last concert I went to was Paul McCartney.
I've seen Kenny Chesney 16 times. And met him once....in Best Buy.
I've literally bumped into David Copperfield in NYC.
And I've dined next to Maya Angelou at the Mesa Grill.

I sell Avon. Just like everyone else in Jacksonville.
I have seven tattoos and want more!
And currently....I'm craving Chinese food.

Want to know more?
ASK!

No comments:

Post a Comment