Monday, November 2, 2009

Insomnia

Thank God for the Hallmark Channel and their nightly Golden Girls marathons. Without it, I would sit in darkness while I can't sleep. I have no idea why I can't sleep, my conscience is clear, nothing (major) is bothering me, and quite frankly...I am exhausted! But the second I shut the tv, computer and light off....I'm WIDE awake. It's probably the most annoying thing ever!

Here's what I think about when I can't sleep:
"I have Italian sausage in the freezer..what should I make with it?"
"I want a puppy but can't travel as much if I have a puppy."
"I'm not scared now, but that Fourth Kind trailer scared the crap out of me earlier. Shit, now I'm scared again."
"Is it even possible to get my license in a month? I should probably review the driving handbook...."
"I wonder what time the Golden Girls marathon gets over?"
and "I wish Danny didn't go to bed so early, I want to tell him all these thoughts!"

I even tried moving to the opposite end of the bed, thinking maybe that end would be more comfortable. That was a major fail.

I just Googled it, the marathon ends at 2am. I better be sleeping before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment