Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Day of Spring!

And it was a beautiful day!

Me, Danny and Katie went down to Wilmington for the day. It was the first OFFICIAL day of flip flip season, I'm a nerd and took a picture to celebrate!





We walked around downtown, did some people watching and soaked up the sun. I'm strangely excited that I got a little pink on my shoulders. But that will serve as my reminder to pick up some baby SPF50 the next time we are out!

Mostly our reason for going to Wilmington was to go to the Kohls. I can NOT believe the closest Kohls is over 40 miles away! In a town with 6 Food Lions, 2 Walmarts, 6 McDonalds and COUNTLESS other stores..I was so surprised to find out the closest one was in Wilmington!

The trip was so worth it. The sales were amazing at Kohls! And because we were registered there, we had tons of gift cards! It was a VERY successful day!

It was such an awesome day with my amazing husband and a great friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment