Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Here's Why Today is a Good Day!

Three different mail carriers were at my house. We are so popular and the reason mail should continue to run 6 days a week.

First, the regular mailman brought me my mail, and a package from the Easter Bunny, with gigantic letters saying "do not open until Easter." It will be torture, but we will wait! And in the same delivery, we got a letter from the Marriott giving us a free night on our one year anniversary..breakfast included.

Second, another guy brought my Stonewall Kitchen stuff. This guy was not pleasant, but since he had my yummy self-purchased-gift I was nice to him. I am now the proud owner of 12 sauces, dips, spreads and jams. And one pretty cool zester!

Third, a surprise mailman came bringing flowers. I was like 'who the heck is sending me flowers?!' Mom of course, should have known. Pretty Easter flowers, they even replaced the bowl on my dining room table. I seriously think I have the best Mom ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment