Friday, March 26, 2010

Flashback Friday

(Is it too much to do "I Want it Wednesday" AND "Flashback Friday?")

This is going to be fun for me...because not only do I have a blog, but I've also had a Livejournal for SIX years! So every Friday, I plan to go through my Livejournal to the exact date (to the most interesting story on that date in the past 6 years.) 

March 26, 2006
After watching months of RENT on dvd, having my roommates singing "Seasons of Love" (in a line, of course,) it was finallyyyy time for me to see RENT in New York City! I LOVED it on stage. My only problem was, if I didn't see the movie I would have had no idea what was going on! I sat next to two older women who were clueless, I had to explain the whole show to them during intermission! The highlight of the trip for me was going to Maxies for dinner! NYC prices are SO expensive, for example Maxies has a $22 tuna melt. I will never forget how it took 5 minutes to be served our hamburger...and 20 minutes to get our cheesecake. After a long, freezing day..we got back on the bus and headed back to Massachusetts! I miss being so close to the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment