Friday, April 2, 2010

AE Outfitters - Additional 30% off Clearance and Free Ship at ANY Price

Thank you Erin for sharing this coupon! I know that most grown women prefer to not shop at AE, but this is actually a pretty great deal for some tiny basics that don't scream teeny bopper. Use code "83461705" for 30% off clearance, and no code necessary for free shipping at any price (now through Sunday).

Fellow petites - I recommend checking out the basic tees and cardigans with inconspicuous logos, as well as their shorts in 00 and pants in 00 Short. AlterationsNeeded and I both had luck with their tiny cardigans a while back. The fit was so small that I should probably size up to an XS. See her post here and mine here. Some of my picks:

Basic Tops:
1. U-Neck Modal Tee (I love modal!) or Boyfriend V-Neck Tee in XXS or XS - $5 and $7
2. Cardigan Jacket in Navy (actually had my eye on this for a while) sz XXS - $21
3. Lace Trim Softest Cami in XXS or XS - $10.50

Basic Bottoms:
1. Favorite Boyfriend Jean in 00 Short - $21
2. Favorite Pant in Gray in 00 Short - $14

And cute flats: Zebra print flat in sz 5 - $14
 

No comments:

Post a Comment