Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Day Has Come!

Our photographer finished editing our (posed) wedding pictures! I thought for sure I was going to have to wait four more weeks, but I was pleasantly surprised yesterday morning when I had 419 pictures waiting for me! And more must be uploading because most of my reception is missing! Here are some of my favorites, and believe me...it's very hard to choose!!!
My friend Janelle did my makeup. She did such a great job, it was so natural and everyone kept asking "are you even wearing makeup." I felt like I was wearing a lot, but that's because I'm a eyeshadow and mascara kinda girl! If you are in the Massachusetts are and need someone to do your makeup, she is awesome. Click here!


Me and my friends are weird, we love pictures of feet! I told them all to get different shoes and they all showed up with this pair! 

I was obviously clueless about how to put the boutonniere on my Dad!

Me and the ladies in the limo. My mom, and awesome bridesmaids Veronica, Ashley and Lindsey. And my sister and Maid of Honor, Michelle.


I absolutely love this picture! It's too cute!


And now my favorite and the fan favorite on Facebook!


As soon as the ceremony and reception pictures are done uploading I'll be sure to share them! I looooove them all so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment