Friday, April 2, 2010

Flashback Friday

April 2, 2009
This was right in the middle of my 6 months of destruction. Every weekend involved an 80’s cover band and a lot of alcohol. This particular night we decided to save some money…instead of going out to eat, I made dinner and bought a bottle of wine. Oh, did I mention..I probably had some sort of eating disorder at this time…and most definitely wasn’t eating the recommended amount of calories. Read between the lines…alcohol hit me A LOT harder! So, after eating and drinking we made our way into the city. The plan: NO MORE DRINKING. Except, according to my camera…I drank beer and did a few shots. Oh, I also made a fool out of myself. Don’t ever ask the guy you are dating if you can date his friend. It makes things awkward! And when you drink and a song tells you to “get low.” Don’t listen! Sometimes you can’t get back up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment