Sunday, April 11, 2010

Featured Crafter: SoftNShiny

When I think of Soft N' Shiny, I think of generous. I met Soft N' Shiny through Twitter and the World Wide Etsy Seller group. She has included some of my jewelry pieces in her beautiful treasuries and is always there retweeting and supporting her fellow crafters. I truly appreciate her help and hope this feature shows my many thanks.

She has two shops, Artfire and Etsy. She makes lovely knitted items like scarves and hats - the Soft. And the Shiny are the jewelry pieces she also makes. Soft N' Shiny does something special. A certain amount of her jewelry pieces are devoted to a variety of awareness themes such as autism, breast cancer, and congenital heart defects.  Here are just a few of the items you can find in her shops.














No comments:

Post a Comment