Friday, April 2, 2010

A Home Cooked Meal

I've said it before, I'll say it again...I LOVE COOKING! I love creating, preparing and most of all...eating. I also think that eating as a family, no matter how big or small, is very important. I grew up eating dinner every night with my family. When I lived in the college dorms, me and my Roomie (yes, capitalized..she is mucho important) always ate dinners together. And when I lived with Danny's family for a few months, we always ate as a family. And now, me and Danny always eat dinner together. It's the perfect way to end the day, talking about the day, the week, important things, silly things, and most of all..enjoying food together. I also think that a little bit of background music can also help make the night better. Wine is optional!

No comments:

Post a Comment