Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Crafty ADD Update #18

Well this is the shortest ADD update I've had in a long time! But that's ok - I can't take over the owrld every week *wink* And I had some sick days last week (and this week too for that matter). All these pics go back to Monday...but that's not saying much cuz Tuesday was a total sick day with no crafting.

Knitting


Oh yay baby! I'm rocking the knitting the scarves :D Last week - 13 1/2. This week? 38 1/2 inches! Woot! I'm think I'll probably go a little over 5 feet (this one's for a girl and doesn't need to be as long) but we'll see what I end up with :P

Crochet

I started my niece's Christmas present! It's going to be a hat. This is take three on doing what they call the cuff.... As you may be able to tell from the picture I need to pull it out part way because, yet again, I lost a stitch somewhere so it got smaller part way along and I didn't notice... Oh well, I can do it! That's the nice thing about crochet - it's not hard to pull out and start over part way through :P

Jewelry

I keep having little mini-crazy-jewelry making parties. I did these....Sunday evening I think? I sooooo need to get some pictures to load new items on-line! I also made a Christmas present that night - but I can't show that because it was for someone who might see the blog :P


Paper Craft

Take my word for it - I made some snowflakes :P I forgot to take pictures earlier when I was taking pics for this post - maybe I'll get picks and put 'em up tomorrow?


No comments:

Post a Comment