Friday, December 11, 2009

My Checklist

Ceremony and Reception Hall - CHECK (and because we're having a way small, family ceremony..they waved the FIVE HUNDRED dollar fee!)

Photographer - CHECK (Anna May who did our amazing engagement pictures is flying up from North Carolina and not charging us for any of her travel fees!)

DJ - Getting There! (I have an appointment with an awesome local DJ, he has been featured on The Knot and I have seen him manyyyy times. OH and they gave us a military discount!)

Invitations - Haven't even looked (but I did order the Save the Dates! And they should be in the  mail by the first of the year!)

Centerpieces - I have the idea (now I just need to become a little more crafty...)

DRESS - CHECK (fell in love with it the second I tried it on! Alterations THIS WEEKEND!)

Shoes - CHECK (they weren't my $550 shoes, but they are still cute...and I will totally wear them again!)

Flowers - I know what I want, and its simple (and I have an appointment with the florist the week after Christmas.)

Fiance - HUGE CHECK! (and he is amaaazing!)

Everything is falling into place!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment