Thursday, December 10, 2009

eBay pick of the day - BCBG LBD, size 0p

This is a little black chiffon ruffle dress by BCBG in a tiny size 0p, perfect for holiday parties. It ends tonight (Tuesday, November 17th) at 7:50PM Pacific time/ 10:50 PM Eastern, and the bid is currently only at $50 including ship. Click here for the auction page.



MEASURMENTS:
CHEST: UP TO 30”
WAIST: UP TO 28”
HIPS: UP TO 34”
LENGTH: 28”

Now, I just so happen to own this exact dress. I bought it last winter for a family cruise (for much more than the one listed above), and was hesitant to try BCBG petites since the regular size 0 is usually ill-fitting on me. To my pleasant surprise, a petite 0 in this dress fit perfectly with no alterations needed! This skirt of this dress is babydoll / empire style so there really is no defined waist or hips. The bodice, however, has little stretch, and will only accomdate bust sizes 32A - B. The shoulder straps and bow tie are both adjustable.

For parties, I typically prefer more fitted, shorter dresses, but this is my go-to outfit for conservative events (ie. anything involving my parents). The photos don't do this dress justice ... I've gotten so many compliments on it! In person, the chiffon ruffles are soft and lovely, and the sequins aren't nearly so glaringly bright.



In this pic it appears that the dress makes me look preggers, but I promise this is not the case in person. From the front, the A-line skirt is actually very flattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment