Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Winter Wonderland

It's snowing..I hate snow. It's pretty at first, but once the salt trucks come around it's ugly, dirty and depressing. Snow gets in the way of plans, no one wants to drive or go to the mall. And when I have every minute of the week scheduled, it throws a lot of things off! I honestly can't remember the last time I built a snowman and even then I'm sure I didn't last long! Coming in for hot chocolate is always the best part of that! I want to learn to ice skate and snowboard. Someday maybe I will!


The only exception for snow is Christmas. I think every Christmas should be white. It adds to the excitement and cheer. This Christmas is going to be extra special. Santa will be bringing me Danny on Christmas Eve. It's possible this will be the best Christmas ever!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment