Saturday, February 13, 2010

Featured Crafter: One Boy One Girl

I met One Boy One Girl on Twitter. She had just recently opened her Etsy shop back in November, 2009. I fell in love with a little girl outfit in her shop and included it in my very first treasury. 

Eco Friendly Organic Trees in Green Bling Rhinestud Shirt and Lounge Pants

She has a wide variety of darling bling t-shirts, mommy and me aprons, ornaments and now including adult bling wear! All of her items are one of a kind (ooak).  If you have a little girl, One Boy One Girl is a must to follow! 

You can find her on the web:  Twitter, Facebook, and Blogspot. You can find a full line of her bling and things at her website.  There you will find sizing charts and color charts for the rhinestuds. 

I hope you enjoy window shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment