Friday, February 19, 2010

Last Unmarried Weekend

In North Carolina..then I head to Boston for a few weeks. Those few weeks are going to be busssyyyyyy! My parents, grandparents and uncle (and his fiance) are headed to Aruba the first week in March. (BOO I WASN'T INVITED!) So, I'm on babysitting duty. I haven't asked if I'm being paid..however, extra money would be lovelyyyyy!

Me and Danny don't really have any plans for our last unmarried weekend together. Trying to save money and our budget is working out amazingly! We have already been able to buy our awesome TV and the stand. I think my parents are buying us a dining room table, so we don't have to worry about that. The only other things we will need are a dresser (courtesy of my IKEA gift card!) and furniture for the second room...which will probably be a bed. Either for guests or Kaleb if he comes down for the summer.

Anyway, I'm way excited about the next few weeks!!! Busy Busy and I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment