Saturday, February 6, 2010

Featured Crafter: Sally Lee Home Accents

I first found Sally Lee Candles on Twitter.  I even featured her mulberry candle in my first treasury on Etsy.  She has expanded a lot more recently promoting her Home Accents, Sally Lee Home Accents.  Currently her promotion is on the famous Tiffany lamps.  She has a beautiful collection. I particularly love this unique 3 Butterfly Tiffany Style accent lamp. She has other related sister sites and blogs too.  Be sure to check them out.

I have become a part of her Ning site, Earth Friendly Marketplace.  I love being a part of that network.  It's very helpful and I've met some great people.  There is a good variety of handmade crafters and eco-friendly shops to talk to.  We welcome you to join us.
Not only is Sally Lee your one stop shop for everything home, she also completes that agenda with providing recipes and tips with That Girl Can Cook. She has a ton of great recipes, tips and links to other great cooking resources.

Be sure to follow these sites on Twitter, Facebook and Blogspot.  Everyone should have a one stop shop for all their home needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment