Wednesday, February 24, 2010

TASTING!

Today has been another AWESOME day in Billerica, Massachusetts! First, me and Mom went to the florist and paid off my balance. I can't imagine how much it would be if I wanted flowers on my table. For a product that dies, they are so expensive! But I love my choice and can't imagine having it any other way.

Anyyyyway! I went to the hotel tasting with my Mom today. Three words. OH.MY.GOD. As if I wasn't a huge fan of brunch before! I'm not really sure what I was expecting for the meeting but it wasn't this. I could have gotten TRASHED if I wanted to. They just kept bringing wine and mimosas! Then we tried the ham, turkey, pasta, potatoes, veggies and a special dessert. Seriously. OH.MY.GOD. I was Danny could have been there to taste everything. Our wedding day is going to be SO awesome. From the actual ceremony, to the food, to the party...everything is going to be so so special!

SEVENTEEN DAYS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment