Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My life is in limbo. In Massachusetts I have the friends, the family and the option to do things all the time. But here in North Carolina, I live with Danny's Mom and step-family. I'm two hours from Danny, essentially have no friends and even though his Mom and step-dad say I can ask them to bring me places..I can't even think of any place to go. I still have a lot of wedding planning to do..and am working with limited resources and no help. My invitations came in the mail the day after we left, so my Mom is assembeling and mailing them out this weekend. Hopefully they look awesome! 2 days until the weekend..me and Danny are going to try to buy a vehicle, and of course we will have date night. I'm back to living for just the weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment