Monday, January 18, 2010

Cars, Houses and Other Things We Can't Afford

We need to buy a car. We need a place to live. I need a job, a license, and to stop worrying about everything! I think my worries are fair and make sense...I think wanting a place to live that we can afford is a fair thing to worry about. However, the only thing we can really afford is in the scary part of town. Thank God Katie has visited the apartments before and is forbiding us to live there! Now once we get a place all we need is furniture. HAHA!

Everything for the wedding is coming together! The girls dresses should be in in a month, my dress will be done being alterted next week. The girls have their shoes, and I have their presents. Me and Danny bought our rings and all of our vendors are set up! We invited 110 people, and in a week 35 people have said they are coming.

My only fear (still) is not being able to fit into my dress. And since starting birth control, I feel like my boobs have gotten huge..but I think it's in my mind. However, today I'm headed out to replenish my Slim-Fast supply and maybe get some metabolism pills or something. Has anyone ever used Slimquick?

No comments:

Post a Comment