Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm on a Mission!

I've been saying for a loooong time that I wanted to construct a light box...and just never got the energy and the pieces together to do it. There are a million and one reasons for this, but the time for excuses are at an end! I'm officially on a mission to make a light box.

I have a big card board box that's actually big enough for necklace stand :D and I already have the lights I've been using to take pictures. I think I'll eventually want at least one more light though... Now I just need the white fabric for the sides and I'll be good! I called a couple of people (like my Mom) to see if I could score some free fabric but no luck. So I'm thinking if I feel good tomorrow (which is always a big IF), I'll make a run to pick up some cheap fabric and make the box tomorrow! If I'm not feeling good enough tomorrow...then it's high priority for when I am! I'd go out and get fabric tonight...but this is the first day I've felt mostly good (I'm not 100%) in several days so I don't want to push myself too hard and I've already worked on a bunch of projects.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment