Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Wishlist

Photographs






Songs
Cupids Shuffle (when it's on, I really think I know how to dance)
Stanky Leg (because it's an inside joke with me and Lindsey)
Footloose (it's my jam..ask anyone)
The songs we chose as "our" songs (SECRETS FOR NOW!)
Anything and Everything Beatles and Michael Buble (perfect eating music..in my opinion!)
-do not play-
electric slide, marcarena, hokey pokey or any other retarded dance songs!

Kissings Games
Don't clink your glasses! Here are some other ideas

Copy Kiss: This is a simple idea that can get pretty interesting. The person or couple that wants to make the bride and groom kiss has to kiss someone first! Then the bride and groom have to try to copy their kiss.

Sing for a Kiss:Tables have to come up with a song that includes a specific word. These words can be placed on the table. You can use words like: love, wedding, vows or you can use words that describe the bride and groom. The guests at that table have to stand up and sing the song to get the bride and groom to kiss.


No comments:

Post a Comment