Saturday, January 30, 2010

Featured Crafter: Woolcrazy

Whenever I need a 'pickme up', I'll go to Woolcrazy.  I just love her owls' adorable faces. They make me smile. I'm in love! It's hard to pick a favorite one, so all of them are my favorites. I also like her other critters like the bunny, penguins and the chick. I had no idea you could do all that with fibers. It's an enviable talent.  

One of her cuddly penguins, Percy, goes on fabulous adventures.  You can follow Percy on Twitter and also read about his travels.  I hope one day, I'll run into Percy.


Woolcrazy is also good at posting videos she comes across for felted wool projects and other crafting projects. So not only does she felt the critters, she also is informative.  I also like that she is environmentally sound and uses recycled fibers as well in her creations.  Please become a fan on Facebook of Woolcrazy with me. You'll have a blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment