Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bright Sunshiny Day


It is so beautiful out today! One of those step outside, start sweating instantly type of days. And yes, I like that! I like when there are no clouds, bright sun in the sky, SPF50 on, and an iced coffee in my hand. Perfection.

We're having a mini-cookout with some friends tonight. Bacon wrapped filets, Mom's famous potato casserole, and blondies for dessert! Amy and Nick EAS on Friday and they head back to Massachusetts on Saturday (jealous!) I'm excited for them to come over...my first real dinner guests at the new place! 

Mailman just came. My favorite time of day. Today I got both of my books from Military One Source, all sorts of free samples...and Mom sent another package. This time, it's not address to me. Or Danny. Or even Miley. Kaleb is receiving mail at our place already! Jeez, this kid doesn't know how lucky he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment