Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What's Your Top Five?

On Friday, Rolling Stone Magazine is unveiling their new list of the 500 greatest songs of all time. Today they gave a sneak peak at the list, in my opinion...the most important part of the list. This is Rolling Stone Magazine's top five greatest songs of all time...

5. Aretha Franklin - Respect
4. Marvin Gaye - What's Going On?
3. John Lennon - Imagine
2. Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
1. Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone

It's the exact same as the list from 2004! Atleast they are consistent! I like all these songs, but my list would be a little different.

5. Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
4. Bob Marley - Could You Be Loved
3. The Beatles - Hey Jude
2. Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
1. John Lennon - Imagine

What's your top five?

No comments:

Post a Comment