Thursday, May 27, 2010

H&M Haul + 20% off entire purchase printable coupon

Click here to print out the H&M coupon, good 'til June 6th, 2010 in U.S. stores only. 20% off your entire purchase is pretty awesome for a place like H&M! Even those who frown down on the quality can probably find some good basics during this sale - tees, tanks, socks, etc.
This is what I picked up today (sorry for the terrible iphone pics! snapped these hastily at work in dim lighting):

1. H&M "Trend" peachy-cream bodysuit with mesh panels, sz 2, $24.95 before discounts. The color is so much prettier in better lighting, I promise. I have absolutely no idea how to wear this, and will probably return it because it's too trendy for me. Suggestions?

2. Petite-friendly bangle bracelets! $7.95 per bunch. When I slipped these on I couldn't believe that they stayed on my wrists. Only after purchasing did I notice they were size XS/S - good thing I didn't grab a M or L! They measure about 2.5 inches in diameter and are "hand made" - not sure where, though. Each set comes with three colored bangles, 1 wood one, and 1 thin gold bangle.

3. More accessories - Divided bold summer earrings in coral, $5.95 and really pretty linen scarf with navy background and cream and gray flowers, $9.95.

4. Divided white cuffed trouser shorts, sz 2, $17.95 - my fave purchase of the bunch. Per my last post - I love trouser shorts for summer! These also came in black, which are perfect year-round, but my size was sold out:
I also picked up one last thing for a secret DIY project, lol. To be showcased next week only if successful. Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment