Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Want It Wednesday

I feel like most of the things I write about for "I Want it Wednesday" always ends up with us talking about money trees! SO! I'm skipping all the extras and going straight for it....I WANT A MONEY TREE! How sweet would it be if you could just go outside, pluck a few hundreds off and know that when you go back the next day...there would be more money waiting for you! What would my first purchases be? Probably a tropical vacation, a sweet truck for Danny, lots of dresses for me and a really expensive bottle of wine (just to see if there is a difference!) But lets be honest....I'd probably want to save all the money. I think even if I had a money tree I would still have a hard time spending all of it!

What would you buy if you had a money tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment