Thursday, May 6, 2010

Guest Blogging

I've decided that once a week I want to have a guest blogger. I have some amazing followers who have some great stories..and I would like to share those stories with other readers. It will be a great way to gain new followers!

Here's the plan:
  • Every SUNDAY instead of posting my own things, one of you will be doing the posting.
  • You can write about anything you want. Love, life, food, beliefs, an awesome foundation you want to promote, an amazing concert you went to...seriously, if it's interesting to you..I want to share it with my readers!
  • If you are interested, please e-mail me at fsc200408@yahoo.com. Tell me what you want to talk about!
  • I'll make a schedule of who will write on which dates and keep you updated! 
SO! Get planning ladies! I want to start this Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment