Monday, May 24, 2010

Too Fast!

Weekends go by way too fast. But this weekend was kind of a bust, so I don't really mind that it's over. I was supposed to have friends come down but that didn't happen. Friday we brought the puppy to the beach, she loves running and digging. Saturday we went to Wilmington for dinner and comedy...we ended up just doing dinner. Sunday we did the usual haircut routine and I watched four and a half hours of LOST, which wasn't as satisfying as I wanted it to be. (and I made a delicious quesedilia casserole. mmmm)


I'm getting very excited for Kaleb to be here. I've been small talking with his mom on Facebook, mostly about foods he likes and stuff like that. He likes "hotdogs, chicken nuggets, pb&j and cheese sticks with pizza sauce." She says he doesn't like veggies, but if I can get him to try something new...more power to me. So now I have made it my goal to get him to like new foods! I've said it before, and I'll say it a million times more...magic happens in the kitchen. If I can get him to cook new things then I think he might like some of the stuff! Easy-peasy! 


 I love this video. I've supported this band since I was 16. I was let into the bar, I sat in the front row drinking coke and fell in love with them. Check out this video and their website www.meandjulio.net


Wish Miley luck, she is being spayed today. Poor girl will be a cone head for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment