Saturday, May 8, 2010

Miley & The Beach

Miley had her first trip to the beach! We went at night, so we were the only ones there..she could run free (as free as you can get on a 30 foot leash!) and have as much fun as she wanted to! She wanted nothing to do with the water...and couldn't get enough of the sand and seashells. We decided this will be a weekly family trip! Here's the pretty puppy having fun!


I won Mrs. S's giveaway, two of my favorite things...Barnes and Noble andddd lotions! She is my blogging bestie and I couldn't be more excited!! If you aren't reading her blog...then you need to get your butt over there right away!


Adventures of Mr. Superman & Mrs. S

And reminder! You won't be hearing from me tomorrow! Tomorrow starts the new guest blogging! I couldn't be more excited! Make sure you stop by to see who the guest is! And if you want in on the fun..e-mail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment