Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Want It Wednesday

I want to go to Disney World in the worst way. I've started a money envelope for our trip, and if all goes according to plan...we'll be able to go next March. But I want to go now. I want to eat a churro, a chocolate covered banana, take pictures with Mickey, ride Splash Mountain, pretend to be scared on the Tower of Terror and have a carefree vacation!

I check the Disney website religiously daily for prices. I figure for my DREAM vacation (which would include air, Disney hotel, most of the food, tickets to all the parks, and I want to have the "wine and dine" package) it will be about $2100. I probably won't end up spending that much...because I'm cheap and don't really care what kind of hotel I stay in (it's just a place to sleep!)

But seriously, I want to go to Disney..right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment