Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday Five

It's that time again!
MannLand5's Thursday Five
where you list five things that have made you 
 
Joyful

Excited

Grateful

Appreciative

Elated

or just plain

Happy
 
1. In exactly 4 hours my friend Lindsey will be down here visiting for the weekend! Me and Danny LOVE hanging out wit her and causing unintentional trouble! 
 
2. We had breakfast for dinner last night..it was soo- delish! And made the house smell amazing!
 
 3. I love free samples! I don't think I'll ever have to buy another feminine product again...which makes me very excited! (Also! We went grocery shopping last night...and used lots of coupons! Saving money is great!)

4. We got my Uncle's wedding invitation in the mail! It's too cute! It's luau themed...I LOVE THEMES!!!

5. Allie over at My Marine and Me got married two weeks ago...and posted some pictures. She totally channeled her inner Nicole and rolled around on the bar to take pictures! I love that we have the same picture of our special day! AND I can't wait to plan a visit to DC and seeeeee her!

Allie and Ryan

Me and Danny
 

No comments:

Post a Comment