Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just Some Reminders!

Campaign 11 over at My Avon Site ends tomorrow at noon. So, if you are still looking for a cute summer dress..make sure you check out THIS LINK! Personally I'm a big fan of the Rolling in Roses dress! Or maybe you are still looking for a tote bag for beach trips! I love this one! Not a fan of paying for shipping? ME EITHER! Use the code SPRINGFREE


 I'm still looking for a few more guest bloggers. Amber had a great post to kick off the guest blogging series. If you haven't read it...make sure you do! I'm really excited for the new few weeks (as of right now, we have 8 more guest bloggers!) Don't miss out on the fun! E-mail me fsc200408@yahoo.com

I promise, normal posts (not advertisements!) will be happening again SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment