Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fives

Just Me and My Life

Beth over at Just Me and My Life is doing this great "game!"
This weeks top five is
(ps. avoiding wedding and engagement pictures! I can't choose favorites!)

Top Five Favorite Pictures

 I have no idea when or where this picture was taken
but I ADORE it. I look EVIL in the last shot!
(nice denim jacket Dad!)

 This is the dishwasher at the restaurant I used to work at.
When I moved to North Carolina he said I was breaking his heart!
St. Patricks Day 2009 in Jamaica
Two seconds after this picture was taken (in the bathroom!) my sister FELL on top of me.
She doesn't remember it!

 At my going away party in Boston!
One of my AMAZING friends bought shots for everyone that came out with me!
HOLY CRAP!

This is Roxy! She is a puggle and totally adorable
I love how dainty she looks in this picture!
I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment