Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday Five

Oh Mannland5, how I love thee. Thursday does sneak up on me...every week! Wednesday makes it seem like there is so much left of the week...but Thursday...there's only one more day to go! It's possible Thursday is one of my favorite days of the week...atleast in the top three!

Thursdays are even better when I list the top five things that have made me

Joyful

Giddy

Excited

Thankful

Jubilant

or

Just plain ol' happy this week!

1) Miley got her nails clipped last night. Thank.You.God. I will no longer look like I cut my wrists (thighs, arms, or back...)

2) I have some amazing followers on here, thank you for all your puppy help the other day. Miley is now the proud owner of a Kong (which by the way, she got the treat out in under five minutes...this girl is too smart!) and a puppy backpack! We'll see how this goes!

3) I'm making fish tacos tonight. Don't worry, I'll take pictures!

4) Tuesday was the last normal episode of LOST. It makes me happy, sad and mad all at the same time. But mostly I'm so excited that the finale is on Sunday! And hopefully it's not a total flop!

5)  Mom found one of my waitressing aprons the other day...and there was money in it! SCORE! 

(sidenote: I'm also doing the 30 Day Meme..but I'm doing it as a page..I didn't want to take up LOTS of room on here! So visit it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment