Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Military Wedding Week Contest!


March 13, 2010
Our Wedding was PERFECT!
Here are all the little details!

Pre-Wedding:
I made gift bags for all of our out of town guests. They included a bottle of Nicole and Danny wine, Boston goodies and a baked goods!

I also made theee coolest bathroom boxes, yes...we even put condoms in there!

The Ceremony:
We had an amazing Justice of the Peace
I found her on a Military site, she donated her time to us. Amazing.

Danny's step-sister, Kristen, played flute during the ceremony! She is amazingly talented!

The Reception:
There was a lot of dancing!
And people acting goofy..it was so much fun!

The Details:
 My girls wore aqua and red! It sounds tacky, but it worked with the dress blues!

We played "The Shoe Game." Which is basically a
"Who Knows Who the Best" game! 
FUN!

Our guest book was totally original
It required people to draw!

These are our tables.
Our centerpieces had pictures of us growing up on the branches!
(I made them..I hated them!)

We had the standard "Marine and Bride" cake topper
It was broken sometime between when I dropped it off and when the pictures were taken! LAME!
 
The Food:
We had a brunch reception! OMG The food was amazing
I wish I could have worn stretchy pants so I could eat more!!
   
Our Vendors:
Seriously, I recommend these people to everyone.
They all helped make our day SO special

The Burlington Marriott

Anna May and Michele Quick were our photographers
They traveled from North Carolina. These girls are SO talented!
   
Curtis Knight Entertainment did our DJing!
They provided 2 DJ's (MC's, party coordinators, EVERYTHING in one!), photographer AND videographer
Oh. And a Military Discount!
(we also got 2 discs with pictures, a slideshow online AND 4 copies of our video!)
 
  My Favorite Things:
We took pictures in a bar! I rolled around on the bar..too funny!
  
My friend Lindsey did the toast. 
She talked about my love for vests and Danny's love for Miley Cyrus!
 
And last but not least
My 92 (as of today!) year old great-grandmother
was there to share the day with us!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment