Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Saturday!

It's a beautiful Saturday! We have already enjoyed buy 1 get 1 free frappuccinos at Starbucks. Thanks to Kara, one of my favorite bloggers! I look forward to all of her freebie updates! Keep 'em coming girlie! And we headed over to Old Navy for $1 flip flops..but as I imagined they were SOLD OUT! Oh well! Also! Thanks to Christina for sharing the Military One Source link about the free books! Already have two coming my way! So excited for that!

Thank you to everyone who left me comments on yesterdays post and on the Miley post. I really did take everything into consideration and have already starting correcting some things. Thank you everyone!

Two things, make sure you check out my Avon store, the latest campaign ends on Thursday. You don't want to miss out on $1.99 lipgloss, $4.99 mascara, and watermelon body wash for only $1.99! AND tons of jewlery for UNDER ten bucks! Let me know if you need help finding any of this stuff on the website! And remember, once people start ordering..I'll be having giveaways!

Finally, tomorrow is guest blogging day! So you won't be hearing from me! I want to keep this going all summer..so let me know if you are interested!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment